This is the Privacy and Cookies Policy for the website hosted at https://www.arcade-london.com (“our site“). The site is operated by or on behalf of Arcade OpCo Limited trading as Arcade Food Theatre (“Arcade Food Theatre“, “we” and “us“). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purposes of European Economic Area data protection law, (the “Data Protection Law“), the data controller is: Arcade OpCo Limited and our contact details can be found at the end of this policy.
Information we collect about you
We will collect and process the following personal data from you:
- Information you give us
This is information about you that you give us directly when you interact with us.
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you subscribe to our Arcade Food Theatre updates, submit a query, and when you report a problem with our site.
The information you give us may include your name, e-mail address and location.
- Information we collect about you from your use of our site: We will automatically collect information from you each time you visit our site. This includes:
- Technical information
- Information about your visit
- Location data
Technical information may include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
Information about your visit may include the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number or social media handle used to connect with our customer service team.
Location data – we collect information through the site as to your real time location to provide location services where requested or agreed to by you in order to allow tagging, allow check-in, deliver content, advertising or other services that are dependent on knowing where you are. This information may also be collected in combination with an identifier associated with your device to enable us to recognise your mobile browser or device when you return to the site.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you:
- If you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide.
- From third parties we work closely with.
In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share your data internally and combine it with data collected on this site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data.
We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Cookies and other technologies
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies and similar technologies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that and your help screen or manual will tell you how to do this. We also give you information about how to disable cookies. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of our website if you do so.
A number of cookies and similar technologies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Others are used to remember you when you return to the site and will last for longer.
We use these cookies and other technologies on the basis that they are necessary for the performance of a contract with you, or because using them is in our legitimate interests (where we have considered that these are not overridden by your rights), and, in some cases, where required by law, where you have consented to their use.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website and under our terms with you. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to access secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us for our legitimate interests of improving the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us, subject to your choices and preferences, to personalise our content, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
The effect of disabling cookies depends on which cookies you disable but, in general, the website may not operate properly if all cookies are switched off.
If you want to disable cookies on our site, you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: –
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
- Choose Settings> Advanced
- Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
- Click “Cookies”
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
- Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
Purpose and lawful basis:
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they
How we use your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us:
We will use this information to:
- Take steps in order to carry out our obligations between you and us including following your request to us, sending you Arcade Food Theatre newsletters and updates, administering marketing update preferences and notifying you about changes to our website.
- Provide you with information about Arcade Food Theatre we feel may interest you, if you have requested to receive marketing material from us.
- Ensure in our legitimate interests that:
- content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- we provide you with the information about Arcade Food Theatre that you request from us.
- Information we collect about you from your use of our site
We will use this information in our legitimate interests, where we have considered these are not overridden by your rights:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To keep our site safe and secure.
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our site when you choose to do so.
Our promotional updates and communications
Where permitted in our legitimate interest or with your prior consent where required by law, we will use your personal information for marketing analysis and to provide you with promotional update communications by email about Arcade Food Theatre updates.
You can object to further marketing at any time by selecting the “unsubscribe” link at the end of all our marketing and promotional update communications to you.
Who we give your information to
We may give your information to:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, who support our processing of personal data under this policy. If any of these parties are using your information for direct marketing purposes, we will only transfer the information to them for that purpose with your prior consent.
- Selected third parties.
Our selected third parties may include:
- Organisations who process your personal data on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions and the Data Protection Law. This includes in supporting the services we offer through the site in particular those providing website and data hosting services, distributing any communications we send, supporting or updating marketing lists, facilitating feedback on our services and providing IT support services from time to time. These organisations (which may include third party suppliers, agents, sub-contractors and/or other companies in our group) will only use your information to the extent necessary to perform their support functions.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site and subject to the cookie section of this policy (this will not identify you as an individual).
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If Arcade Food Theatre or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of supply and other agreements with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Arcade Food Theatre, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction and to prevent cybercrime.
Where we store your information
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) that may not be subject to equivalent Data Protection Law.
We may transfer your personal information outside the EEA:
- In order to store it.
- In order to enable us to provide services to you and fulfil our contract with you. This includes the provision of marketing and support services.
- Where we are legally required to do so.
- In order to facilitate the operation of our group of businesses, where it is in our legitimate interests and we have concluded these are not overridden by your rights.
How we protect your information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to external sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
How long we keep your information
We retain personal data for as long as you request to receive Arcade Food Theatre updates in order to meet our contractual obligations to you and for six years after that to identify any issues and resolve any legal proceedings. We may also retain aggregate information beyond this time for research purposes and to help us develop and improve our services offered through our site. You cannot be identified from aggregate information retained or used for these purposes.
- You have the right under certain circumstances:
- to be provided with a copy of your personal data held by us;
- to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data held by us;
- to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data (while we verify or investigate your concerns with this information, for example);
- to object to the further processing of your personal data, including the right to object to marketing (as mentioned in ‘Our promotional updates and communications’ section);
- to request that your provided personal data be moved to a third party.
- You may opt out at any time from allowing further access by us to your location data by disabling location services on the specific device used to view our website.
- Your right to withdraw consent:
Where the processing of your personal information by us is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent without detriment at any time by contacting us.
You can also exercise the rights listed above at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your request or concern is not satisfactorily resolved by us, you may approach your local data protection authority, (see http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.html). The Information Commissioner is the supervisory authority in the UK and can provide further information about your rights and our obligations in relation to your personal data, as well as deal with any complaints that you have about our processing of your personal data.
Changes to this policy
Dipak Panchal Arcade OpCo Limited t/a Arcade Food Theatre 46A Carnaby Street London W1F 9PS